From: wissam on

The code is brilliant and worked like a magic on my database. I have a small
problem, though:
I have a raw in the patient sheets that contains a formula to return a value
(example: takes calcium level and multiplies it by phosphorous to get a
product value CaxP, which is a number of 2 decimals). Is there an easy fix to
the code to pastes the value into the summary sheet Table10 rather than the
content of the cell itself (which is a formula)?
Thanks a lot
Wissam

From: Herbert Seidenberg on
Excel 2007 Tables
Consolidate table values.
http://c0444202.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/01_20_10a.xlsm

From: Herbert Seidenberg on
Excel 2007 Tables
Consolidate table values.
Faster version.
http://c0444202.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/01_20_10a.xlsm
From: wissam on
Thanks a lot for the response.

Is it possible to adjust the code in your database (% of patients per test,
per month, per limits; link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gjlkwmj2tqt/01_20_10a.xlsm)

so that it would paste-special the value generated by a function in the cell
instead of copy/paste the cell content itself . Currently the code exports
the actual function to the summary sheet table (which generates a meaningless
value) rather than exporting the actual value from patient sheet's table.
I believe the code step that I am referring to is :

.ListObjects(1).ListColumns(j).DataBodyRange.Copy _
Sheets(ss).ListObjects(1).ListColumns(i).DataBodyRange.Cells(u)

Thanks a lot for your help.

From: Herbert Seidenberg on
The code snippet you appropriately quoted has been superseded
by new code in the CloudFile link.
The CaxP formula has been added as a demo.
The code in the MediaFire link has not been edited.
It still copies formulas.