From: Belinda7237 on
I have a field Question 1aa that has a result of Yes or No
I also have a record id count for a particular month 9user enters a start
and end date)

The query will return a count of yes and no but i want to also add a
calculation in the query that includes the percentage of "yes" of the overall
count.

Percent yes: ([CountOfRecord ID]/[Question 1aa])

I am a novice - can anyone help in what the builder should look like?

From: Marshall Barton on
Belinda7237 wrote:

>I have a field Question 1aa that has a result of Yes or No
>I also have a record id count for a particular month 9user enters a start
>and end date)
>
>The query will return a count of yes and no but i want to also add a
>calculation in the query that includes the percentage of "yes" of the overall
>count.
>
>Percent yes: ([CountOfRecord ID]/[Question 1aa])

Try using the expressions instead of the name of the
calculated fields. E.g.

Percent yes: Sum(IIf([Question 1aa],1,0)) / Count(*)

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]