From: nexolite on
Hi,

As I don't know where to post for C# and although this is related to VC++
also.. so i m posting here OR plz let me know the place C#.

I am trying to call IEIsProtectedModeProcess() from a C# BHO.
So I have done this:

[DllImport("ieframe.dll")]
public static extern int IEGetWriteableFolderPath(ref Guid
clsidFolderID, StringBuilder str);

Later in a function:

Guid FOLDERID_InternetCache1 = new
Guid("{352481E8-33BE-4251-BA85-6007CAEDCF9D}");

StringBuilder Path = new StringBuilder();

int RES = IEGetWriteableFolderPath(ref FOLDERID_InternetCache1,
Path);

But I am not getting anything in Path!
Also the return value (RES) is -2147467623 , don't know what this value means.

The Original function Signature is:
HRESULT IEGetWriteableFolderPath(GUID clsidFolderID,LPWSTR *lppwstrPath);

Please help me.

Thanks
From: nexolite on
oh sorry at places I wrote wrong function name.
*I am trying to call IEGetWriteableFolderPath() *

Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: VS 2010 and VS 2008
Next: Explorer style app