From: angela_q on
at didn't have 'depends' on my visual ctudio because i only installed
visual basic 6.0.
at the other option u told is to change @4 to @33...is that u mean?
why is my dll can't be register using the RUN window?

From: Robert on
A function of a DLL has both a name and a number. The declare statement
understands both: You can use the name to access the function, or the
number. Read the VB 6.0 MSDN (help) entry on the "Declare statement".
Both options require that you know what functions are available within the
DLL. The dependancy walker is a tool to provide this information. If you
don't have it, there may be other tools, but I don't know about them. You
may try to ask whoever wrote the DLL you are using, they should know.

And what "Run" window do you mean?

Robert

From: btpanek09 on
In this thread you don't show the actual function calls in C. VB size
Integer is 16 bits where as VC size int is 32 bits. Any time an int is
declared as a variable in C it should be declared as a Long in VB.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: decompile exe
Next: MSChart Datapointlabel.text