From: angela_q on
i'm doin vb and smart card reader project.
i.ve paste gsdkpcsc.dll on the my vb project folder also at
c/windows.system32/drivers folder.
i made my program but can't call the function.
can u check my codes?

visual basic
code:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Private Sub cmd_read_Click()
Dim nResult As Integer
Dim nPort As Integer
Dim sRdrName As String
Dim lResult As Long
nResult = OpenReader
nPort = 1
sRdrName = "IRIS SCR30U 0"
lResult = cardConnect(nPort, sRdrName, Len(sRdrName))
nResult = SelJPNApp()

Dim MyKadName As String * 80 ' this limits it to 80 characters (may not
be needed) If not, you can just use As String
MyKadName = "" ' or supply your own name
nResult = JPN_MyKadName(MyKadName)
Text1.Text = nResult
nResult = CardDisconnect()
nResult = CloseReader
End Sub

i got problem on the underline..
when run, it states..
Can't find dll entry point _JPN_MyKadName@4 in gsdkpcsc.dll

From: Robert on
I'd say the problem lies in the Declare statement (which I couldn't find in
your posting).
If you have a documentation for this DLL function, maybe post it as well,
otherwise it might be difficult to find the problem.

Robert

code:-----------------------------------------------------------------------
---------

From: angela_q on
this is my module declarations :
Option Explicit

'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
' General Declaration
'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Declare Function OpenReader Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" Alias "_OpenReader@0" _
() As Integer ' open communication session with the card reader

Declare Function cardConnect Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" Alias "_CardConnect(a)12"
_
(ByVal port As Integer, ByVal Rdrname As String, ByVal nRdrLen As
Integer) As Long
' open communication session with the card in the reader

Declare Function CardDisconnect Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" _
Alias "_CardDisconnect@0" _
() As Integer
' Closes communication session with the card in the reader

Declare Function CloseReader Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" Alias "_CloseReader@0"
_
() As Integer
' Closes communication session with the card reader

Declare Function CardDetect Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" Alias "_CardDetect@4" _
(ByVal pcExplanation As String) As Integer
' Checks if card is in card reader

Declare Function ResetCard Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" Alias "_ResetCard@0" _
() As Long
' Reset the card

Declare Function GetError Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" Alias "_GetError@0" _
() As Integer
' returns information on last error that occured

Declare Function SelJPNApp Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" Alias "_SelJPNApp@0" _
() As Integer
' select JPN to read JPN data

Declare Function SelJPJApp Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" Alias "_SelJPJApp@0" _
() As Integer
' select JPJ to read JPJ data

Declare Function SelIMMApp Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" Alias "_SelIMMApp@0" _
() As Integer
'Select IMM to read IMM data

'*************************************************************************
' JPN section
'*************************************************************************

Declare Function JPN_OrgName Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" _
Alias "_JPN_OrgName@4" _
(ByVal pbOrgName As String) As Integer
'original name in 150 bytes

Declare Function JPN_MyKadName Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" _
Alias "_JPN_MyKadName@4" _
(ByVal pbMyKadName As String) As Integer
' 3 lines of name stored in blocks 0f 30+30+20=80

Declare Function JPN_KPTName Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" _
Alias "_JPN_KPTName@4" _
(ByVal pbKPTName As String) As Integer
' KPTName is 40bytes , 2 lines of name stored in blocks of 20+20=40

Declare Function JPN_IDNum Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" _
Alias "_JPN_IDNum@4" _
(ByVal pbIDNum As String) As Integer
' ID number in 13bytes

Declare Function JPN_Gender Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" _
Alias "_JPN_Gender@4" _
(ByVal pbGender As String) As Integer

From: angela_q on
nResult = JPN_MyKadName(MyKadName)
this is where the debug window appeared when i doing F8.
the hardware connected, port opened, but couldn't gain the name in the
smart card

From: Robert on
If you are using Visual Studio, you should have a tool called "Dependency
walker" installed (called "Depends" in the start menu, under Visual
Studio -> Tools)

Start it and open the DLL you are using (gsdkpcsc.dll)
Among other things, you should now see the exact function names. See if your
function declaration matches the entry you see in the dependency walker. If
not, try the wording from the dependency walker. Alternatively you can also
use the "ordinal" number (leftmost column) and write it like e.g. Declare
Function [...] Alias "#33", where 33 would be the decimal ordinal number of
the function you want.

'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@

'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@

> Declare Function OpenReader Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" Alias "_OpenReader@0" _
> () As Integer ' open communication session with the card reader
>
> Declare Function cardConnect Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" Alias "_CardConnect(a)12"
> _
> (ByVal port As Integer, ByVal Rdrname As String, ByVal nRdrLen As
> Integer) As Long
> ' open communication session with the card in the reader
>
> Declare Function CardDisconnect Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" _
> Alias "_CardDisconnect@0" _
> () As Integer
> ' Closes communication session with the card in the reader
>
> Declare Function CloseReader Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" Alias "_CloseReader@0"
> _
> () As Integer
> ' Closes communication session with the card reader
>
> Declare Function CardDetect Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" Alias "_CardDetect@4" _
> (ByVal pcExplanation As String) As Integer
> ' Checks if card is in card reader
>
> Declare Function ResetCard Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" Alias "_ResetCard@0" _
> () As Long
> ' Reset the card
>
> Declare Function GetError Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" Alias "_GetError@0" _
> () As Integer
> ' returns information on last error that occured
>
> Declare Function SelJPNApp Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" Alias "_SelJPNApp@0" _
> () As Integer
> ' select JPN to read JPN data
>
> Declare Function SelJPJApp Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" Alias "_SelJPJApp@0" _
> () As Integer
> ' select JPJ to read JPJ data
>
> Declare Function SelIMMApp Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" Alias "_SelIMMApp@0" _
> () As Integer
> 'Select IMM to read IMM data
>
> '*************************************************************************
> ' JPN section
> '*************************************************************************
>
> Declare Function JPN_OrgName Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" _
> Alias "_JPN_OrgName@4" _
> (ByVal pbOrgName As String) As Integer
> 'original name in 150 bytes
>
> Declare Function JPN_MyKadName Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" _
> Alias "_JPN_MyKadName@4" _
> (ByVal pbMyKadName As String) As Integer
> ' 3 lines of name stored in blocks 0f 30+30+20=80
>
> Declare Function JPN_KPTName Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" _
> Alias "_JPN_KPTName@4" _
> (ByVal pbKPTName As String) As Integer
> ' KPTName is 40bytes , 2 lines of name stored in blocks of 20+20=40
>
> Declare Function JPN_IDNum Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" _
> Alias "_JPN_IDNum@4" _
> (ByVal pbIDNum As String) As Integer
> ' ID number in 13bytes
>
> Declare Function JPN_Gender Lib "gsdkpcsc.dll" _
> Alias "_JPN_Gender@4" _
> (ByVal pbGender As String) As Integer
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2