From: Vadimbar on
I have too many tables and the db is 4 years old. Some tables look like they
have no purpose. Can I run some type of report to tell me if a specific table
is assigned to any query?

Thank you,
Vadimbar
From: Jerry Whittle on
Rich Fisher's excellent Find and Replace add-in might be just the ticket. If
you register it (one of the best $37 I've ever spent), the cross-reference
report can find what tables and queries are used by reports and forms. It's a
good way to find orphans.

http://www.rickworld.com/
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP