From: Taka Morobi on
hi, my IE7 is getting buggier by the moment.

I would upgrade to IE8, but can I still use Outlook Express
with IE8 or I am stuck with that horrible "Windows Live Mail"
if I upgrade to IE8?

thanks for any compatibility pointers...

Taka

From: Kevin Visitor on

YES you can use OE6 with IE8. OE6 is completely separate from IE although
it came at the same time as IE6.

hth

From: Alan Edwards on
Yes. You don't have to use (or even get) Windows Live Mail.
IE8 does not come with Windows Live Mail.

Please try the IE7/IE8 group for more information.
The recommended newsgroup is microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

In a proper newsreader:

If you must use a web interface:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

....Alan
http://dts-l.com/index.htm

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 04:54:01 GMT, in
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser, "Taka Morobi"
<taka(a)mrobi.com> wrote:

>hi, my IE7 is getting buggier by the moment.
>
>I would upgrade to IE8, but can I still use Outlook Express
>with IE8 or I am stuck with that horrible "Windows Live Mail"
>if I upgrade to IE8?
>
>thanks for any compatibility pointers...
>
>Taka

Pages: 1
Prev: ie7 won't connect to 'net
Next: Google