From: Lusty Dutchy Lusty on
I don't want to use Outlook as my default email program. am I able to change
the default setting?

Thanks.

From: Jeff Boyce on
You posted to a newsgroup that supports the use of Microsoft Access, a
relational database. You'll probably have more luck getting a response if
you post to a Windows or an Outlook newsgroup.

(you might try using the Tools/Internet Options tab of your internet browser
software. Some versions allow you to specify your default email program
there.)

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP