From: transkawa on

I wanted to download this book for reading from the rapidshare site: the
history of mathematics, from mesopotamia modernity by Hodgkin but was
unable. this is the link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/29477119/history.of.mathematics-
from.mesopotamia.to.modernity-0198529376.rar
I think there is something i am missing out in the rapidshare site and
continuous failure makes it imperative that i look for another location.
can anyone help me out?
If it is not possible to get this book, can i get something better for
reading?
xnt
--
two things i learnt from life:
the hardest things are the simplest of all; they just take time
From: OwlHoot on
On Aug 13, 3:40 pm, transkawa <transk...(a)yahoo.fr> wrote:
> I wanted to download this book for reading from the rapidshare site: the
> history of mathematics, from mesopotamia modernity by Hodgkin but was
> unable. this is the link:http://rapidshare.com/files/29477119/history.of.mathematics-
> from.mesopotamia.to.modernity-0198529376.rar
> I think there is something i am missing out in the rapidshare site and
> continuous failure makes it imperative that i look for another location.
> can anyone help me out?
> If it is not possible to get this book, can i get something better for
> reading?
> xnt
> --
> two things i learnt from life:
> the hardest things are the simplest of all; they just take time
> the simple things are not hard at all
> So I just try to KISS it.

I probably have it, among my 300,000 ebooks. But not all of my disks
are currently online.

However, I did see several other maths history ebooks in one folder,
including a 736 page "History of Mathematics" by C Boyer & U Merzbach.
So drop me a line if you want me to email it.

Cheers

John Ramsden (jhnrmsdn(a)yahooo.co.uk) - o