From: Kadaitcha Man on
"richard", thou grotesque trunk of humours. Boils and plagues plaster you
over, that you may be abhorred farther than seen and one infect another
against the wind a mile. Ye aspersed:

> On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 03:25:35 -0500, don wrote:
>
>> My friend tries to chat with me from gmail chat but it bring up an
>> error - she reformats her Pc and chat works for awhile but the next
>> time she log on the gmail chat program is not working again.
>
> Sounds like a firewall proxy issue.

Sounds like a pox issue on your single brain cell.

> Turn off any firewalls and see what happens.

You turn off any life support and see what happens.
From: Kadaitcha Man on
"richard", thou boozy libbard's head. Hang, beg, starve, die in the
streets. Ye rued:

> I know

Nothing.