From: angelswings on
when I click to download messenger it comes up to this...
http://g.live.com/1rewlive3/en/wlsetup-custom.exe Internet explorer cannot
display the webpage. says there is something wrong with the internet
connection... and I know it isn't my connection. Messenger has always DL
fine on this pc and every other webpage works fine...

From: Peter Foldes on
Are you using Bell South? They are having major problems all day with their internet
connections

--
Peter