From: eman on
Windows live messenger is losing IDs when I switch off the computer, then I
have to re-enter all IDs and passwords each time I switch on my computer!

From: Jonathan Kay [MVP] on
Greetings eman,

Try my utility which addresses a few problems which causes this to happen:
http://messengergeek.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!E3785B1281BBDA1!2883.entry

--
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger

From: eman on
Hi Jonathan,

Yes it solved the problem.... thanks very, very much.

Regards Eman

From: Jonathan Kay [MVP] on
Hi,

Glad to hear it ;)