From: Eva on
Hi
When I click the design icon I get the message:"you do not have exclusive
access to the database at this time. If you proceed to make changes, you may
not be able to save them later".
Is it mean that somebody else opens the report? I asked my colegous and they
said that they didn't.
I don't know what to do.
Can you advise?

--
Please click "yes" if this post helped you!

Greatly appreciated

Eva
From: Jerry Whittle on
It's not just the report. You need to get everyone out of the database. If
everyone claims to be out of the database, including yourself, go to the
folder that holds the database file and look for a similarly named file with
an ldb or laccdb suffix. Delete it the try to modify the report.

This is just one reason why (1) the database should be split, and (2) any
development or changes to the database should be done in a test
environment/sandbox instead of a production database.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: Eva on
Thank you that is very helpful