From: Janis on
I'm having problems running the script.
I got the command line by typing cmd in "run"
I can't copy this whole script below and paste it in the command line.

I tried copying all of the script below to a notepad file and using the .vbs
extension.
I forget how to compile the script.
Am I supposed to run it in Wordpad instead of Notepad? I forget how to do it.

Where/how do I put this script?

thanks for your help.
--------------script------------
net stop winmgmt

pause

c:

cd c:\windows\system32\wbem

rd /S /Q repository

regsvr32 /s %systemroot%\system32\scecli.dll

regsvr32 /s %systemroot%\system32\userenv.dll

mofcomp cimwin32.mof

mofcomp cimwin32.mfl

mofcomp rsop.mof

mofcomp rsop.mfl

for /f %%s in ('dir /b /s *.dll') do regsvr32 /s %%s

for /f %%s in ('dir /b *.mof') do mofcomp %%s

for /f %%s in ('dir /b *.mfl') do mofcomp %%s

mofcomp exwmi.mof

mofcomp -n:root\cimv2\applications\exchange wbemcons.mof

mofcomp -n:root\cimv2\applications\exchange smtpcons.mof

mofcomp exmgmt.mof