From: Kathryn211 on
When you add a new command it is placed at the end of the list. I like to
group similar commands together. How do you do this?
From: Bob Phillips on
If you go into the QAT editor, that is by selecting More Commands... from
the options when you click the little dropdown arrow at the end of the QAT,
you get a dialog that allows you to move items up and down.

--

HTH

Bob

From: Mike H on
Hi,

Right click the quick action toolbar (QAT) and then click 'Customise the QAT'.

In the popup window on the right hand side you can reposition items by
selecting them an clicking the Up/Down arrows.
--
Mike

question.

From: trip_to_tokyo on
EXCEL 2007

Yes you can:-

Office Button

Excel Options

Customize

Click on button that you wish to move on far right hand side

Click on up / down arrow

OK

Button should now have been moved to new (required) position.

Thanks.

"Kathryn211" wrote:

> When you add a new command it is placed at the end of the list. I like to
> group similar commands together. How do you do this?

Pages: 1
Prev: conditional format
Next: selecting records