From: Yousoft on
Dear All
I, create conditional format related to one column data range showing the
staff ID, I want when I enter the staff ID if it is available in my data
range, it will apply my conditional format, so my formula it is working for
ID Like 1070, or 1470 But when I inter ID like B1101 It is not working, my
formula in conditional format like this =VLOOKUP(A1,$K$2:$K$65,1,FALSE) >
Please Help
Thanks

From: Jacob Skaria on
Try the below instead