From: Tina Denoyer on
I would like to cancel my purchase of Virtual Memory 5.0, this software did
nothing & I want my money back.

Tina Denoyer
271 S. Randolph
Bradley, Illinois 60915

From: ghetto_banjo on
fail
From: Larry Linson on

"Tina Denoyer" <xxxx(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I would like to cancel my purchase of Virtual Memory 5.0, this software did
>nothing & I want my money back.
>
> Tina Denoyer
> xxxx
> yyyy, Illinois zzzz

Perhaps you confused this newsgroup, dedicated to technical discussion of
and questions and answers about Microsoft Access database software with
e-mail. I obscured both your e-mail and address, because it is dangerous to
expose them worldwide in a newsgroup, as you did here.

Larry Linson
Microsoft Office Access MVP