From: roberta on
Previously thought It was all outgoing mail,but only the word docs, any help apprecaited.
The connection to the server has failed.
Account: 'pop.west.cox.net', Server: 'smtp.west.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access/
From: PvdG42 on

"roberta" <user(a)msgroups.net/> wrote in message
> Previously thought It was all outgoing mail,but only the word docs, any
> help apprecaited.
> The connection to the server has failed.
> Account: 'pop.west.cox.net', Server: 'smtp.west.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP,
> Port: 25,
> Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
>

> ---
> frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access/

This group supports the Microsoft relational database product, Access. You
need to find a group that supports your email client and/or ask Cox
technical support for help with your configuration.

As it happens, I also use Cox, so I ca tell you that your issue with Word
documents is not pervasive. I have no problem sending Word documents from my
Cox email account. I use Windows Live Mail under Windows 7 Utimate x64.