From: Rajesh on
Looks like your VC environment is not set. Try calling following command then compile your program
vcvars32

Haiping wrote:

cannot execute C preprocessor cl.exe
23-Feb-10

Hello,

I got the following compiler error:
command line error MIDL1004 : cannot execute C preprocessor cl.exe midl

Output:
20>Creating Type Library...
20>Processing .\UnitConverter.idl
20>midl : command line error MIDL1004 : cannot execute C preprocessor cl.exe
20>Build log was saved at
"file://v:\MysolutionFoler\MyProjectFoler\DebugU\BuildLog.htm"
20>UnitConverter - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

When I Open VS2005 command prompt and run the commmands in BuildLog.htm file
the all work fine. But why I got the compiler error when build by VS IDE?

Please tell me if you have any suggestions?

Thank you,

On Tuesday, February 23, 2010 3:32 PM
Haiping wrote:

cannot execute C preprocessor cl.exe
Hello,

I got the following compiler error:
command line error MIDL1004 : cannot execute C preprocessor cl.exe midl

Output:
20>Creating Type Library...
20>Processing .\UnitConverter.idl
20>midl : command line error MIDL1004 : cannot execute C preprocessor cl.exe
20>Build log was saved at
"file://v:\MysolutionFoler\MyProjectFoler\DebugU\BuildLog.htm"
20>UnitConverter - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

When I Open VS2005 command prompt and run the commmands in BuildLog.htm file
the all work fine. But why I got the compiler error when build by VS IDE?

Please tell me if you have any suggestions?

Thank you,

IIS 7.0 Extensionless UrlRewriting (Short urls)
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/6592d2d4-bbf4-4ecd-93df-52898c6aa5d7/iis-70-extensionless-url.aspx