From: kcs las vegas kcs las on
I have pasted a slide with animations into an existing pptx file. I would
like to modify some of the animation attributes, however, I can't access the
selections b/c they're greyed out.
From: Michael Koerner on
How did you past the slide from on presentation to the other? Which version
of PowerPoint are you using?

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint