From: Hugh self taught on
Hi,

I'm pulling my hair out again!!

I have 2 combo boxes on the detail portion of my tabbed form. If I click
from one to the other the background of the not got the focus cbo becomes
transparent & I've looked everywhere to determine why but can't find it. The
only activity applicable to them is that I disable them when the button to
create a new record is clicked & re-enable them once the record is saved.
There is no conditional formatting on anything on the form either. The
BackStyle is "Normal" & the BackColor is #FFFFFF in both.

Any suggestions as to the possible cause?