From: Howard Levine on
I need to set up a basic monthly billing form in Excel 2003.
There will be five columns:
A=Date;B= Hours;C= Project Name;D= $ Rate;
E=Total for that date.

The bottom of the form needs to show the total numbers of hours worked and a
summary of the total billed for that date.

I am a dinosaur and would appreciate any help.
Thank you.
Howard Levine