From: weekend on
To change the email account I use for Outlook, the instructions in outlook
help say to go to the Tools menu & select Account Settings. But there is no
Tools menu in Outlook 2007 on any of the toolbars. Please advise
From: Gordon on

"weekend" <weekend(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> To change the email account I use for Outlook, the instructions in outlook
> help say to go to the Tools menu & select Account Settings. But there is
> no
> Tools menu in Outlook 2007 on any of the toolbars. Please advise

There is here. In the main Outlook Window do you not have File, Edit, View,
Go, Tools, Actions, Help, Junk Email along the very top of the window?

From: Orland, Kathleen on
You don't see the standard menu bar across the top of the window, from left
to right?

File Edit View Favourites TOOLS Actions Help

--

Kathleen Orland