Prev: jackieb
Next: hola
From: robert woodward on
phone company gave me wrong e mail address to start i need to know how to
change it to the right one thanks denny

From: Bruce Hagen on
Do you mean you know what the right one is now, but not how to change it
in OE? Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | General Tab.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

From: Ron Sommer on
If the phone company gave you a different address than one that you
requested, then you have to ask the phone company to change it.
--
Ron Sommer
MS MVP- Windows Live Mail

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
rwoodward(a)access.net isn't your email address or you've entered a different
email address in OE Tools | Accounts | Mail?

robert woodward wrote:
> phone company gave me wrong e mail address to start i need to know how to
> change it to the right one thanks denny

Pages: 1
Prev: jackieb
Next: hola