From: Garrett Smith on
On 2010-08-12 06:41 AM, SAM wrote:
> Le 12/08/10 11:54, Gregor Kofler a �crit :
>> Am 2010-08-12 11:38, SAM meinte:

[...]
>> * Your indexOf() will find a class "red"
>
> what a strange idea ... a red class ...
>
>> even when elements have a class "redAndBlue"
>
> and stronger again ! ;-)

The example is contrived but when the problem situation that it
demonstrates happens, you'll appreciate it.

[...]
--
Garrett
From: SAM on
Le 13/08/10 18:09, Garrett Smith a �crit :
> On 2010-08-12 06:41 AM, SAM wrote:
>> Le 12/08/10 11:54, Gregor Kofler a �crit :
>>> Am 2010-08-12 11:38, SAM meinte:
>>>
> [...]
>>> * Your indexOf() will find a class "red"
>>
>> what a strange idea ... a red class ...
>>
>>> even when elements have a class "redAndBlue"
>>
>> and stronger again ! ;-)
>>

> The example is contrived

Yeap ! ;-)

> but when the problem situation that it
> demonstrates happens, you'll appreciate it.

Surely !
I must to think to archive that code somewhere where I will be able to
find it back in future.
(more difficult than coding)

--
St�phane Moriaux avec/with iMac-intel