From: Shazza on
How can you stop a form defaulting to record 1 when you want to type in a new
record. The only way we are getting round this at the moment is to click on
the icon New record. However, every time we open the form to enter another
record it is always showing record 1
--
Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can answer my querie
From: Daryl S on
Shazza -

Set the form property Data Entry to Yes. That will default to opening the
form for new records.

--
Daryl S

From: Shazza on
Perfect. thank you very very much Daryl. That did exactly what i wanted it
to do :)
--

"Daryl S" wrote:

> Shazza -
>
> Set the form property Data Entry to Yes. That will default to opening the
> form for new records.
>
> --
> Daryl S
>

> "Shazza" wrote:
>
> > How can you stop a form defaulting to record 1 when you want to type in a new
> > record. The only way we are getting round this at the moment is to click on
> > the icon New record. However, every time we open the form to enter another
> > record it is always showing record 1
> > --
> > Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can answer my querie

Pages: 1
Prev: create an empty program?
Next: Preciso de ajuda