From: jo on
Hi guys how can I create a fresh empty database from a original database
currently in use?
Thanks jo
From: 136899587 on

From: Douglas J. Steele on
What's your definition of "a fresh empty database"? Just the tables with no
data in them, or everything else? And why do you need to do this? (there may
be better ways of achieving your goal)

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

From: jo on
Hi thanks for yr reply, a sister company of my work place would like me use
their Access database for simular type of work here, but they wanted to know
how I could copy or achieve this? It would be the whole thing and also all
free from past data so its like a brand new database that has not yet been
used. I think they will either zip the file or put it on cd? It also needs to
be translated from swedish to english but they are going to do that.

From: John Spencer on
Open a new database
Import everything from the existing database using the menu item -
Get External Date, Import
Click on the options button and under Import tables select Definition Only

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County