From: Larry Linson on
Actually, before following John's advice, you should analyze what you
have... there may very well be "lookup tables" which contain reference data
that will be identical, no matter which company, or in which location, the
application is used. You don't want to have to re-enter that kind of data.
An example might be corporate information for your parent company, a table
used to determine when quarters are deemed to start/finish, or a table
defining fiscal years, etc..

Larry Linson
Microsoft Office Access MVP

From: jo on
Hi John brilliant that worked a treat thanks!!

From: jo on
Hi Larry good advice and well needed I as I nearly did not bring over some
info that would take me ages to enter again. Thanks
Jo