From: veloqueen on

I have an old company overview briefing. we have changed our logo. The
old one appears on every slide, in what I think is called the template.
How do I change the logo to our new one? I can't seem to find the base
template document, if I even have it.

--
veloqueen
From: trip_to_tokyo on
PowerPoint 2007

Try this to try and locate the old logo and replace it with the new one:-

View tab / Presentation Views group / click on Slide Master / click on the
uppermost slide (number 1).

You might find the old logo here and, if so, it is here where you will be
able to change it.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.

From: veloqueen on

[Try this to try and locate the old logo and replace it with the new
one:-

View tab / Presentation Views group / click on Slide Master / click on
the
uppermost slide (number 1).

You might find the old logo here and, if so, it is here where you will
be
able to change it.

]

No, it seems to be a THEME and not a MASTER. How can I change a theme?

--
veloqueen