From: Michael S. Wall on
Why is this rule recommended?

I have given all of my users a rule that specifies "if you receive a message
with a category of "miscellaneous" display Popup Message in the new item
alert window and mark it as "low importance. This rule no longer works
because of the new "clear categories" rule and because the default categories
from previous versions of Outlook no longer exist. I would rather not have
to ask 300 users to uncheck the "clear categories" rule and modify the other
rule to add a category that no longer exists. Is there any other way to do
this?

Pages: 1
Prev: 0x800400900
Next: outlook error messages