From: Keith G Hicks on
Okay, here's why. I'm working on some code that puts a bunch of dates into
an array. Just before each date is put into the array I'm printing it into
the immediate window. Every time I rerun the code I want to clear the window
to see if the new list of dates make sense. I run it again, get a new set of
dates and then clear the window to rerun it for a new set of criteria. Gets
a little tiresome manually clearing the window. Would be very nice to just
put in a line of code at the start of the procedure to clear it out. I know
there's sample code out there that I can use in a fuction to do this and
taht's not a huge deal. Neither is it the end of the world to have to clear
it manually. Just would be nice if there were some very simple built in
function to do this. Apparently there's not. All I needed to know. Thanks
folks.