From: AndyL on
When i have multiple emails open and close 1, outlook closes all of them and
closes itself, I haven't changed any setting I am aware of, is this a glitch
as its really annoying.
From: LD55ZRA on
AndyL wrote:

>When i have multiple emails open and close 1, outlook closes all of them and
>closes itself, I haven't changed any setting I am aware of, is this a glitch
>as its really annoying.

With so many emails open, it is very likely you are clicking on the
wrong "X" item. How are you closing these emails? Is it by clicking on
the "x" item on the top right corner of the open window? If so then you
need to to make sure you don't inadvertently click on the top most part
because the emails window is slightly smaller than the main OL window.

Have you tried going to File, Close option to see if it is still closing
the whole Outlook?

hth

--
THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND. LD55ZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR

Copyright LD55ZRA 2010.