From: neil on
Hi I'm planning on installing FreeBSD but need to be able to use my
existing programs. Has anyone had experience with the codeblocks IDE
port?
Is it rock solid stable?
From: Chris Nehren on
On 2010-06-15, neil scribbled these curious markings:
> Hi I'm planning on installing FreeBSD but need to be able to use my
> existing programs. Has anyone had experience with the codeblocks IDE
> port?

How about you install FreeBSD in a VM and see?

--
Thanks and best regards,
Chris Nehren
From: neil on
Chris Nehren <apeiron(a)invalid.isuckatdomains.localhost.net> wrote:
> On 2010-06-15, neil scribbled these curious markings:
>> Hi I'm planning on installing FreeBSD but need to be able to use my
>> existing programs. Has anyone had experience with the codeblocks IDE
>> port?
>
> How about you install FreeBSD in a VM and see?

How many weeks will that take? Lol
From: Philip Paeps on
neil <invalid(a)invalid.net> wrote:
> Chris Nehren <apeiron(a)invalid.isuckatdomains.localhost.net> wrote:
>> On 2010-06-15, neil scribbled these curious markings:
>>> Hi I'm planning on installing FreeBSD but need to be able to use my
>>> existing programs. Has anyone had experience with the codeblocks IDE
>>> port?
>>
>> How about you install FreeBSD in a VM and see?
>
> How many weeks will that take? Lol

If it takes more than an afternoon, you're doing something wrong.

- Philip

--
Philip Paeps Please don't email any replies
philip(a)paeps.cx I follow the newsgroup.
From: Patrick Lamaizière on
neil :

> Hi I'm planning on installing FreeBSD but need to be able to use my
> existing programs. Has anyone had experience with the codeblocks IDE
> port?
> Is it rock solid stable?

I do not use it a lot but it works fine.
(I mostly use Netbeans at the moment)