From: francisco on
cuando pongo a actualizar windows update me da este error con una de las actualizaciones

Woll wrote:

KBB922770 - Error Code 663
19-Oct-06

Installation of KBB922770 fails every time with error code 0x663.
When I try to uninstall .NET Framework 2.0 I also get an error message.

Any Solutions?

On Thursday, October 19, 2006 5:58 AM
Woll wrote:

KBB922770 - Error Code 663
Installation of KBB922770 fails every time with error code 0x663.
When I try to uninstall .NET Framework 2.0 I also get an error message.

Any Solutions?

On Friday, October 20, 2006 3:27 PM
MowGreen [MVP] wrote:

Re: KBB922770 - Error Code 663
Automated cleanup tool to remove the .NET Framework 2.0
http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2006/05/30/611355.aspx

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2007]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

Distributed Data Grids - Share Objects Between Windows Service and ASP.NET
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/953ed61f-e440-4ca5-8b7a-1bb00e33db07/distributed-data-grids-.aspx
From: Bickford Schmeckler on
Extreme Egghead HoopleHead Alert!!!!

Setting a record by responding to a 2006 post!!!

Way to go!

<francisco peralta> wrote in message
: cuando pongo a actualizar windows update me da este error con una de las
actualizaciones
:
:
:
: Woll wrote:
:
: KBB922770 - Error Code 663
: 19-Oct-06
:
: Installation of KBB922770 fails every time with error code 0x663.
: When I try to uninstall .NET Framework 2.0 I also get an error message.
:
: Any Solutions?
:
:
: On Thursday, October 19, 2006 5:58 AM
: Woll wrote:
:
: KBB922770 - Error Code 663
: MowGreen [MVP] wrote:
:
: Re: KBB922770 - Error Code 663
: Automated cleanup tool to remove the .NET Framework 2.0
: http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2006/05/30/611355.aspx
:
:
: MowGreen [MVP 2003-2007]
: *-343-* FDNY
: Never Forgotten
:
: Wolly wrote:
:
:
: Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice