From: Joe on
I cannot get Windows updates. The error code is Code 80244021
From: Ǝиçεl on
Hello Joe,

1.- Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your
OS, Service Pack level, Browser with version number.
2.- Which Windows Update are you referring to?
3.- What are the KB numbers of the updates in question?
4.- And which updates did you install?
5.- Are you fetching updates from WSUS server, or from Microsoft?
-=-

From: MowGreen on
Joe wrote:
> I cannot get Windows updates. The error code is Code 80244021

80244021 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_BAD_GATEWAY
HTTP 502 - the server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, received an
invalid response from the upstream server it accessed in attempting to
fulfill the request.

That's not enough information to help you, is it ? Sort of like just
posting an error message without providing *relevant information* .

Please read -
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

then post back with with the requested info so that someone *may* assist
you.

Thanks !

MowGreen
*-343-* FDNY