From: Mac on
Color Categories: This feature is useless when dealing with meetings that
are set in series. Say I want to tag a meeting to remind me to schedule a sub
meeting and only have it affect the one meeting in the series when changing
color instead it changes all in series. It needs to react as if each meeting
was set-up as single events and not affect the other meetings in future as I
have no assignments because the meeting has not taken place.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Mac" <Mac(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Color Categories: This feature is useless when dealing with meetings that
> are set in series. Say I want to tag a meeting to remind me to schedule a
> sub
> meeting and only have it affect the one meeting in the series when changing
> color instead it changes all in series. It needs to react as if each meeting
> was set-up as single events and not affect the other meetings in future as I
> have no assignments because the meeting has not taken place.

Do you have a question?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]