From: Mike on
Could anyone know if I can color-code mail folders in outlook since I have
created over +100 folders. It is very difficult to read the words of each
folder. Is there a better way to organize these folders? Is there any add-on
software to Outlook to make things simplier. Thanks very much.
From: Diane Poremsky on

No, its not possible at all in older versions of outlook; outlook 2010
supports it programmically.

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/) | 'Outlook & Exchange
Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com/)

'Outlook Tips by email'
(mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net)
'EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange'
(mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM)

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=46321

http://www.outlookforums.com

From: Mike on
Thanks for your reply, is there any other solutions to solve this "jammed" up
mail folders that I have created? I suppose it is hard to say with the
Outlook 2003 that I've been using. If you have any other suggestion I really
appreciated. Thanks very much.