From: liberty_adm2 on
Hi, after reading countless forum discussions, i am still very confused for
something that should be fairly simple!

i have a workbook file with several work sheets (tab) that have data
comparing two year revenue income. And now we need to compare them side by
side vertically. I tried consolidation but it doesn't work. VB is too hard.
I can't imagine doing cut and paste for 40 tabs.

worksheet (tab1) shows year, number and ratio
2010 $8,782 811%
2009 $964

worksheet (tab2) shows
2010 $3,425 -33%
2008 $5,112

what i would like to see is
2010 $8,782 811%
2009 $964
2010 $3,425 -33%
2008 $5,112

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

From: Jacob Skaria on
Check out the topic 'Copy from row 2 till the last row with data' at the
below link by Ron de Bruin

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

--
Jacob

"liberty_adm2" wrote:

> Hi, after reading countless forum discussions, i am still very confused for
> something that should be fairly simple!
>
> i have a workbook file with several work sheets (tab) that have data
> comparing two year revenue income. And now we need to compare them side by
> side vertically. I tried consolidation but it doesn't work. VB is too hard.
> I can't imagine doing cut and paste for 40 tabs.
>
> worksheet (tab1) shows year, number and ratio
> 2010 $8,782 811%
> 2009 $964
>
> worksheet (tab2) shows
> 2010 $3,425 -33%