From: Gabito on
Hi: I have a combobox which shows two values: name and age, after I
choose "the value", the combo box just shows the "name". I need to be
able to print both values. How can I tell the combo box to leave the 2
fields onscreen?
From: OssieMac on
Hello Gabito,

You can only display one column in the Combo Box.

Is this Combo Box on a worksheet? If so, the TextColumn is the one that is
displayed and the BoundColumn is the value returned by the combo box.

You could make the TextColumn 1 (Name) and the BoundColumn 2 (Age). Then set
the Linked cell to an adjacent cell just to the right of the Combo Box. That
way the Name (Column1) can be displayed in the Combo Box and the Age (Column
2) in the adjacent linked cell.

If it is on a userform then get back to me if and I'll explain how to
achieve it in a text box on a user form.

--
Regards,

OssieMac