From: Gary Chan HK Gary Chan on
We are using outlook 2007, when we recevied some reply mail from our
client(who using lotus note), sometime the mail content had missing, but we
tried use another mail client such as window mail and outlook 2003, the
content can fully show, how to solve this problem,Thanks!
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Gary Chan HK" <Gary Chan HK(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> We are using outlook 2007, when we recevied some reply mail from our
> client(who using lotus note), sometime the mail content had missing, but we
> tried use another mail client such as window mail and outlook 2003, the
> content can fully show, how to solve this problem,Thanks!

If you have your antivirus program integrated into Outlook so that it scans
incoming mail, uninstall the AV program and reinstall it without the mail
scanning feature and see if that helps. It won't fix messages you've received
already, but if it is the AV program causing it (scanning is a major cause),
this should fix future incoming messages.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Gary Chan HK on
I already disbale the AV program and this problem appear in outlook 2007
only, when I used outlook 2003 or window mail, it didn't any content missing!

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

>I already disbale the AV program and this problem appear in outlook 2007
> only, when I used outlook 2003 or window mail, it didn't any content
> missing!

Depending on the AV program, disabling might not be enough. Completely
uninstall the AV program and reinstall without the mail scanning feature.

Also, try starting Outlook in safe mode (hold Ctrrl when starting it) and see
if that makes a difference.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Gary Chan HK on
I tried 4 workstation some didn't install any AV program, this problem only
appear in outloot 2007 ONLY, other mail client such as outlook 2003 and
window mail do not have this problem in same machine!!!