From: Dee Earley on
On 07/08/2010 20:17, Larry Serflaten wrote:
> "mp"<nospam(a)Thanks.com> wrote
>
>> initially i thought i'd try a udt since there were only 3 properties and I
>> thought since it was all private in the same class i wouldn't get the
>> private/public compile error i get whenever I try to (mis-)use a udt.
>
> If you can keep it all private, you should not see a problem.
>
> EG: A UDT declared as Private in a class can be passed to
> Private routines within the class.

The root problem being that the collection is NOT your code, it is
effectively, a public/external class that you're trying to pass it to,
for which the udt is not available.

There are various solutions presented by the others so I won't go into
them again.

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team