From: RAMAN RAMAN on
sir, i want to do in excel such type of farmla through we can not leave blank
cell or enter without giving number.
like :

1
2
4
if we can not enter 3 than cursor is not enter in next cell
From: RAMAN on
your kind help required..

From: Ashish Mathur on
Hi,

You may select the range where you want the user to enter the number and
then go to Data > Validation > Allow > Whole Numbers and then specify the
range. Click on OK.

--
Regards,

Ashish Mathur