From: kenneddl1 on
I have a spreadsheet for relays that had info such as due date, last done,
when due etc. etc. . When the new completion date is entered, the formula
adds to years to it coming up with a new due date. That changes that cell to
a color assigned the year...2010, 2011 whatever through 2017. Is there any
way to make all of the cells relating to the cell that changes color, all
change to the new color? Right now, the cell is conditionally formatted to
change dependent on the year but I was hoping there was a way to make the
rest of the nine cells in the same row change simultaneoulsy. thanks for
your help.