From: Helmut Tessarek on
Yes, this is correct, but usually there is no port forwarding from the host
interface to the guest interface, if NAT is selected in the guest. At least
that is the way how it works with Virtual Box. However you can setup port
forwarding, which is a pain in the neck, if you ask me. I never remember the
commands for doing so. :-) I always have to check the manual.

Maybe the setup is different with VM Ware.

--
Helmut K. C. Tessarek
DB2 Performance and Development

/*