From: Jeff Brusoe on
I have had several users complain about contacts being deleted from
both Exchange and their Blackberry devices. The reports I have are
that this is happening between 12 and 12:15 every night. I don't see
any obvious Exchange maintenance that happens at that time that would
cause this and was wondering if anybody here might have some
suggestions? We're running Exchange 2007 SP2.

Thanks.
From: John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] on
Is this just happening with Blackberry users? Exchange does not just delete
contacts without end user intervention. Reports are just that, I would
verify with a Blackberry device when this happens yourself. Could be
duplicates contacts that BES is removing but get your hands on one of the
devices to troubleshoot and confirm what is happening.

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA

From: Jeff Brusoe on
Thanks for your reply. It's also been reported to happen on iPhones
as well. One of the people reporting this is going to bring their
blackberry to me so I can take a look at what's going on.