From: Nick T on
Hi,

I have a 'continous form' which gets its data from a table.
Im using a form for ease of use by the operator and data is displayed in
text boxes.

My form has 6 columns and thousands of rows - so many records in the table.
(its pretty much like an excel spreadsheet).

However, on my form, i have a text box and i want the text box to change to
eg VBred, if the time on the current record matches the time on the next
record. (obvousley time is one of the pieces of data and displayed as hh:mm)

As my form is a continous form, if i add my 'colour' text box to my form in
design view, it appears for all records - which is good.

Any suggestions for this??

Many thanks