From: Moss on
Hi All,

It is possible, that I'm the only one with this problem?

The file ControlFile.rb seems to be resident in the temporary internet
folder. The properties says it is an IPP file. As soon I delete it and do a
refresh, it's back.

I cannot find anything about it on the microsoft web site. If a do a search
on the net, I can find the question, but I cannot find the answers.

Is it spyware? What does it do, and why can't I get rid of it?

Moss.

From: Moss on
Hi All,

I never had any comments on the controlfile.rb problem. I've reformatted the
C-drive and rebuilt the computer. The controlfile is gone. I'm happy, but I
still wonder what it was and what it did.

Cheers,
Moss.