From: najafa on
Hi,

I need to write a c code in Linux to convert video data from JPEG to RGB in
order to display on an LCD. Been searching but I can't find any helpful
leads.

Any helpful suggestion is most welcomed.

Thanks in advance

---------------------------------------
From: larwe on
On Aug 10, 9:50 am, "najafa" <nabakah(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.gmail.com> wrote:

> I need to write a c code in Linux to convert video data from JPEG to RGB in
> order to display on an LCD. Been searching but I can't find any helpful

No, you don't. The reference implementation that everyone uses is
http://www.ijg.org/. If you are working in Linux I'd suggest using
SDL, which would mean you don't need to go back to the primary
sources; use http://www.libsdl.org/projects/SDL_image/. Putting an
image up onscreen is a few lines of code.
From: Jack on
On 10 Ago, 15:50, "najafa" <nabakah(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to write a c code in Linux to convert video data from JPEG to RGB in
> order to display on an LCD. Been searching but I can't find any helpful
> leads.
>
> Any helpful suggestion is most welcomed.

libjpeg
openmotif
sdl (as already said)
gtk

Bye Jack
From: najafa on
>On Aug 10, 9:50=A0am, "najafa" <nabakah(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I need to write a c code in Linux to convert video data from JPEG to RGB
=
>in
>> order to display on an LCD. Been searching but I can't find any helpful
>
>No, you don't. The reference implementation that everyone uses is
>http://www.ijg.org/. If you are working in Linux I'd suggest using
>SDL, which would mean you don't need to go back to the primary
>sources; use http://www.libsdl.org/projects/SDL_image/. Putting an
>image up onscreen is a few lines of code.

Thanks so much larwe. Thats good news to me. I will check them out.
Really appreciate it.

---------------------------------------
From: najafa on
>On 10 Ago, 15:50, "najafa" <nabakah(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I need to write a c code in Linux to convert video data from JPEG to RGB
in
>> order to display on an LCD. Been searching but I can't find any helpful
>> leads.
>>
>> Any helpful suggestion is most welcomed.
>
>libjpeg
>openmotif
>sdl (as already said)
>gtk
>
>Bye Jack

Thanks Jack. Really appreciate your help. working on it now.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: "Owning" a domain name
Next: Loading kernel from SDCARD