From: da on
Thank you.
However, all times are shown in the following format. How do I conver it to
all minutes?
thanks
7:20 PM 10:40 PM
4:00 PM 6:30 PM
7:45 PM 8:45 PM
10:25 PM 12:00 AM
5:30 PM 6:30 PM
6:20 PM 9:40 PM
8:30 PM 9:30 PM
6:30 PM 9:40 PM
9:00 PM 11:15 PM

From: da on
Sorry to mislead you. However times are shown as following:
3:50 PM 4:25 PM
5:30 PM 6:30 PM
4:10 PM 6:40 PM
6:40 PM 8:45 PM
6:55 PM 8:50 PM
3:15 PM 5:45 PM
4:05 PM 5:15 PM

From: Russell Dawson on
Format the cells
Custom hh:mm
Then use formula

From: da on
Thank you all for your help.
I will try all suggestions.

From: JLatham on
I tried. In the future, please provide accurate representation of your data
in its format so that a correct answer can be provided without wasting
anyone's time chasing a rabbit down a dark tunnel.
One of the other solutions should actually do what you need with what you
have.