From: Mona on
I see lots of post but not one I can use. I am looking for a "function" that
will take vertical data to horizontal. I don't want the copy,paste,
transpose please.

Example :
1
2
3
Results
1 2 3

thanks!
From: Eduardo on
Hi,
Highlight the range, copy,paste special, transpose

From: Mike H on
Hi,

If your data start in a1 put this in a cell and drag right

=INDIRECT("A"&COLUMN(A1))
--
Mike

question.

From: Luke M on
OP specifically said they didn't want to do that.

Assuming your data starts in A2:
=OFFSET($A$2,COLUMN(A1)-1,)

Copything this across will accomplish your goal.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: Chip Pearson on
TRANSPOSE is the easiest way, but if you don't want to use it, you can
use a formula like

=OFFSET($B3,COLUMN()-COLUMN($D$2),0,1,1)

Change $B3 to first cell of the existing data and change $D$2 to the
cell in which you enter this formula. Then copy this formula to the
right through as many columns as you have rows in the original data.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional,
Excel, 1998 - 2010